Superior Access Scaffolding Ltd’s recent scaffolding project for a local resident in Euston, NW1, is a standout example of their unwavering commitment to quality, safety, and compliance. Erected by the skilled hands of our NASC-certified scaffolders, the scaffold was meticulously designed to meet the specific needs of this Busy Euston, NW1 location.
Scaffold Project Details:
- Location and Compliance: This scaffold was constructed in line with the detailed requirements of the Work at Height Regulations 2005 and other relevant legislation, ensuring a safe and compliant structure.
- Structural Specifications: The scaffold, with dimensions of
- Load and Safety Parameters: A vital aspect of this project was the focus on safety and load management. The scaffold was tested for a maximum imposed load of 0.75kN, emphasising its strength and stability. Additionally, it was built with one boarded lift and was TG20 compliant.
- Method of Tying: Employing Hilti’s renowned method of tying, the scaffold offered enhanced security and reliability, a testament to Superior Access Scaffolding Ltd’s dedication to using cutting-edge techniques in their constructions.
- Safety and User Responsibilities: In accordance with safety regulations, the scaffold was regularly inspected, with a rigorous protocol for reporting any damage ensuring ongoing structural integrity. The project emphasised the use of warning signs for any incomplete or unsafe scaffolds and advised on the proper spread of load, underlining the company’s commitment to user safety.
- The scaffold was tailor-made to meet the client’s specific requirements and specifications, showcasing Superior Access Scaffolding Ltd’s client-centric approach.
- Detailed records of statutory inspections were maintained on-site and subsequently at the office for three months, demonstrating thoroughness in compliance and documentation.
Local Impact and Expertise:
- Located in the heart of beautiful Bickley, this project leveraged Superior Access Scaffolding Ltd’s local knowledge and expertise, ensuring the scaffold was perfectly adapted to the unique demands of the Euston, NW1 postcode area.
This project in prestigious Bickley not only upholds the high standards of Superior Access Scaffolding Ltd but also reflects our commitment to delivering exceptional, safe, and efficient scaffolding solutions in Euston, NW1.
All operatives were deemed competent as defined by C.I.S.R.S / NVQ Qualification.
INSPECTION OF SCAFFOLD.
When completed, scaffolds are left in a condition suitable to perform the duty for which they are intended. The scaffold was inspected by a competent person representing SAS Ltd. When found appropriate, a Hand Over Certificate was issued.
COVID-19 RISK CONSIDERATIONS.
At this current time, we are experiencing unprecedented circumstances. The COVID–19 pandemic meant contractors must adhere to Government guidelines on social distancing while in the workplace.
Personal Protective Equipment.
- Wearing gloves should be considered an absolute minimum.
- Where RPE is prescribed, the user was face fit tested.
- Re-useable PPE was thoroughly cleaned after use and not shared with other operatives.
- Single-use PPE was disposed of at the end of each shift.